This year beats the hell out of last year. Last year I couldn't name ten good albums by the end of the year. This year I keep kicking stuff off this list so I can add stuff I forgot about. I may try and get slick and add pics of these albums, but this is what kicked my ass this year.
1. KayoDot - Blue Lambency Downward
2. Enslaved - Vertebrae
3. Samothrace - Life's Trade
4. Nachtmystium - Assassins: The Black Meddle
5. Ocean - Pantheon Of The Lesser
6. Earth - The Bees Made Honey In The Lions Skull
7. World Burns To Death - Graveyard Of Utopia
8. Black Mountain - In The Future
9. Leviathan - Massive Conspiracy Against All Life
10.Dungen - 4
kinda in that order, and subject to change without notice
edit: James brings up a good point, Burning Witch - Crippled Lucifer is the best reissue this year, runner up goes to the Reek Of Putrefaction reissue for the best packaging. Nothing on the horizon for next year. I give half of a shit about the new Mastodon, what they have been saying about it is pretty intriguing. Hopefully it isn't the same gobbledygook that Blood Mountain was.